Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Open up my head & let me out little baby

So much to say and so little time. Well today, L will leave at about 8:30a and D has to go after that, so I’ll have the place to myself. As a dog, it’s pretty good to have some alone time. To be honest, there’s a lot going on that I have to take care of and I mostly do it in my sleep.

Something that happened to me in May 2005, a guy named Brian Oakes came up to D&L and I for an interview. I really hope his movie, God Spelled Backwards comes out. It’s deals with NYC’s fascination with their dogs. HBO has a similar documentary out, A Dog's Life. Another great, but scary dogumentary was Shelter Dogs. This was a pretty graphic documentary about Sue Sternberg and her staff, in dog shelter in upstate NY caring for and potentially placing dogs with prospective families. But there was the euthanasia aspect, that was pretty hard to watch. I saw an ad for something else like Shelter Dogs, but didn't catch the title. I'll see what that's about and report back.

So many stray brothers and sisters of mine are out there. Many have been abused. Many are great dogs. All dogs can be rehabilitated. I’ll post up some more dog-friendly sites and let you know what you can do out there to help. Thanks for listening.

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-‹

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home