Sunday, February 05, 2006

You call me a dog, well that’s fair enough

Sort of a little bit late on this, but Happy Lunar New Year, everyone. In particular, I of course am quite pleased with the theme of this year's celebration: The Year of The Dog. I hope everyone had a very nice weekend. Rainy here in Brooklyn. L, D & I went to Ikea yesterday. They picked up some big heavy things and had to make me sit up front, on my mommy's lap, which I snored from NJ back to the greatest of the five boroughs.

We all watched the 2nd half of Super Bowl 40. The Steelers prevailed, 21-10. Sort of a ho-hum game. Looks like we can look forward to the WBC and Spring Training.

Another thing that will keep us going 'til then will be the Winter 2006 Olympics. I think that's all for now. Talk to you later.

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-‹

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home