Sunday, April 30, 2006

(Never) Tired of Lying in the Sunshine

Sammy back here folks, just been ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Not to alarm anyone, things are well, but I'm on some meds. Even allergy season spares not even us canines. But I've got some bumps on the face, and some near my can. Nothing to alarmed about, just seasonal bullshit. My good friends at Richmond Valley Animal Hospital in Staten Island took care of business. And I'm no worse for wear. Happy still as can be, yo!

Here's a photo of me in my mommy's arms. It's just where I want to be!:


On to baseball; what's the deal with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays? Why are they so damn perplexing? They're as pesky as those darn poodles. The similarities are uncanny; constantly barking, kind of weird looking with that freaky curly hair, a bit ugly, if you ask me.

As the month of April comes to a close, we all are looking forward to the great mid-spring good weather. We've seen some beginnings of that, thus far with some nice weather here in Breuckelen.



See yous all later!

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home