Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends


Quoting the great Emerson, Lake & Palmer song, it is with great pomp & circumstance that I welcome you and myself back to the blog. Where did I go? Nobody knows! No big deal, really. Just taking care of some dog-related business.

If you're noticing my dog tag (as well as the look on my face!), you can probably imagine that I'm looking forward to the Red Sox game later. After the Red Sox took 2 of 3 from Texas, they're on to Baltimore for a Clement vs. Cabrera matchup. Very excited at what myself and others are seeing with the good changes in Red Sox Nation this year. Keep up the good work, dudes! Have a great weekend.

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home