Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Uncle Sammy Put Your Name at the Top of His List



Howdy partners. Sammy's back here in the game. Feeling good now that we've got some great springtime weather here in the N'east. Heard from my buddy Niall in the Bay Area that they're getting pummeled with rain. Damn shame. From what I hear, that's a great place to live & visit. My dad, D used to live out there and he's taken my mom, L out there a coupla times. I hope to go on the next trip.

With the good weather brings some good baseball. And the Red Sox haven't disappointed. In regards to last night's game, I was pretty hard on our old closer, but then realized that it was Rockstar #2's replacement's fault.

Just a note (or warning) to the folks who are looking for dog-related info. I'll definitely post some items from time to time, but while baseball season is here and the Sox are doing well, then my priorities are with them. See you all later!

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home