Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Hounds of Winter, They Follow Me Down


Wowie Zowie! as Frank Zappa used to say. According to the National Weather Service, us folks here in Kings County, NY received 18 inches of snow. It looked and felt more like 24", but I'll go with their totals.

Have a look at the scene L, D and I were part of in Prospect Park. Beautiful, if you ask me.


It appears that our buddies in Boston, also received about 18".

A quick look at the news stories on google.com is a bit "eyebrow raising." I beg to differ (for treats, that is!) that it wasn't paralyzing, or stranding or immobilizing as some reported about the Nor'Easter. It's plain hogwash. We were able, as were others, to get out and about with little to no problems. All stores will open as usual in our ‘hood. We just didn’t drive as to give up our sweet parking spot, for L to take the car to work tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope you all had as much fun in the snow as I did. See you tomorrow.



Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-‹

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home