Friday, February 10, 2006

I’m freezin’, I’m freezin’, I’m cold



Dang, with all this cold weather, it'll be real nice to see the first signs of spring. And with that, the photo of Fenway Park brings some springtime anticipation. This photo was taken the day Nomar was traded in 2004, the same year the Red Sox went on to win the World Series without him.

In one of my earlier posts, I talked about a preview of a documentary for dogs on HBO. That documentary is called Dealing Dogs. This show is going to be scary and sad, but will highlight some of the sick underbelly that exists in the United States. Time and time again, HBO masterfully produces shows; fiction and non-fiction that are a lot better than a lot of the other bullshit out there. Have a lovely weekend all, we'll talk next week.

Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-‹

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home