Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And Into the Eyes of the Jackyl I Say KA-BOOM!


Hidey-ho, people! Sammy back here for my update on this, that & the other.

Over the last week or so, L, D and I spent some quality time at Prospect Park and then some fun was had at the Dog Run at Union Square. But some a-hole with his two damn bigger dogs than me; a rottweiler & an akita got the better of me. I was a bit underprepared, plus I'm not a fighting dog. In any event, I got bit, but am no worse for wear. Don't y'all going worrying. NYC is a great place, but can be bullshit occasionally. Turn the mo-fo page, I guess. I'm way too good looking to take a hit with my looks. So I gots to look ahead. See you next time.


Woof! Woof! Sammy :3-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home